1. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Synalinx makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Synalinx specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site whether Synalinx is aware of such errors or omissions or not. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Synalinx nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data, arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by Synalinx of goods or services on the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, Synalinx does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties, whether implied by custom, law or statute.To the fullest extent permitted by law, Synalinx's liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of Synalinx, to: (a) in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and (b) in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
2. The trade marks used on the Site are either trade marks of Synalinx and/or its affiliates, or used on the Site with the permission of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Synalinx or, if applicable, the third party owner of the relevant trade mark. All powers (if any) conferred on you by section 26 of the Australian Trade Marks Act 1995 are expressly excluded.
3. Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site ("Products"), or available for purchase through the Site (including, without limitation, prices of Products displayed on the Site and any delivery or other charges) are subject to change without notice. All weights and dimensions mentioned are approximate.
4. Synalinx assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, or use of the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Synalinx also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any interruptions or errors in access to the Site or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made through or in relation to the Site.
5. Synalinx does not wish to receive any product, marketing, advertising or other idea that is not covered by an issued Australian patent. If you send any communication or material to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Synalinx or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. You grant to Synalinx an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, redistribute or otherwise deal with such information or materials including, without limitation, and without any compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services using such information.
6. The Site may refer to Products that are generally available for purchase in Australia. A reference to Products on the Site does not imply or warrant that the Products will be available at any time in your particular locality.
7. Synalinx is not responsible for the content of any site linked to from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Synalinx may provide links on the Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site linked to or its content. Subject to any Non-Excludable Rights, Synalinx disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
8. Although Synalinx may from time to time monitor or review forums on the Site ("Forums"), Synalinx is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any Forums nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any Forums. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting on or through the Site
8.1 any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material;
8.2 any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or
8.3 any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising. You must not restrict or inhibit any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or download any material posted by any other user if you know, or ought reasonably to know, that such material cannot legally be distributed in such a manner. Synalinx will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Synalinx to disclose the identity of anyone breaching this clause.
9. If Synalinx provides you with user details to facilitate your use of or access to the Site ("User Details"), or a particular section of the Site, you must not disclose your User Details to any other person. It will be your responsibility to ensure that your User Details are not disclosed to any other person. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur using your User Details including, without limitation, all activities authorised or unauthorised, lawful or unlawful, which utilise your User Details. Synalinx is entitled to act on instructions received under your User Details. Synalinx cannot and will not be liable for any changes made to your User Details by another person using your User Details, or for any loss or damage arising from your failure to adequately protect your User Details. For security purposes, you should memorise (and not write down) your User Details.
10. You agree to indemnify Synalinx and keep Synalinx indemnified against all actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by Synalinx as a result of or in connection with any negligent act or omission, use or misuse of the Site, violation of the rights of another user of the Site, or a breach of these Terms, by you or anyone using your User Details.