1. Personal information is important.
2. Collecting personal information.
When a product is purchased or through marketing activities (online, in a store, over the
3. Use of tracking technologies
4. Using and disclosing your personal information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Synalinx.
- To render services related to Synalinx business such as warranty or after sales services.
- To provide information about products, service and/or special offers.
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Synalinx group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Synalinx group company.
5. Contact by Synalinx
- Provide information that may be of interest about new Synalinx products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
6. Individual's right of access
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Synalinx database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Synalinx on the customer enquiry number.
7. Changing and deleting the information we have about you
8. Storage and security of personal information
10. Problems or queries